Are you are worried about the next time a compliance officer will inspects your facility or you just want to have a safer workplace ? Here the top 10 most cited OSHA standards of last year 2017.
The US Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recently released its annual list of the top 10 most frequently cited standards following inspections of worksites by the agency.
So, it’s your chance to find and recognized hazards before OSHA inspectors do.
1. Fall Protection – General (1926.501): 6,072 violations
2. Hazard Communication (1910.1200): 4,176
3. Scaffolding (1926.451): 3,288
4. Respiratory Protection (1910.134): 3,097
5. Lockout/Tagout (1910.147): 2,877
6. Ladders (1926.1053): 2,241
7. Powered Industrial Trucks (1910.178): 2,162
8. Machine Guarding (1910.212): 1,933
9. Fall Protection – Training Requirements (1926.503): 1,523
10. Electrical – Wiring Methods (1910.305): 1,405
3 of the 10 cited standards are directly connected to roof fall protection. Delta Prevention’s team of experts can assist you with the improvement of the overall safety of your roof and of your workers. Our products and services are developed in conjunction with your team to address risk exposures and develop permanent or temporary solutions as guardrail system, temporary free standing guardrail, warning line system or ladder fall protection guardrail.
If you ever feel concerned by one of these standards, or just to get more informations about our products, get in touch with us now !