Our social distancing barrier help you comply with government recommendations and allow a safe return to work for your employees and customers.
Creating a distance between workstations is essential to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Indeed, it is recommended to install a physical barrier or sneeze guard to prevent contact by droplets. Maintaining the health and safety of workers is part of Delta Prevention’s mission. Therefore, we have designed a robust, easy-to-install social distancing barrier.
Features of our social distancing barriers:
- Physical distancing solution for workstations
- Short or long term installation
- Ideal for factory, warehouse or workshop
- Ultra-stable and safe
- Lightweight anodized aluminum structure
- Recycled rubber bases
- Easy to clean and scratch resistant
- Fire retardant and UV resistant panels
Social distancing barrier: how to start?
Our social distancing barrier is a self-supporting wall comprising an aluminum structure, a sturdy PVC canvas and recycled rubber bases. The Starter section is an independent unit creating a physical barrier 120” (3048 mm) long by 86” (2184 mm) high. A Starter section is enough to create a social distancing barrier between two operator stations, in front of the shipping and receiving door or along the aisles.
To create a longer social distancing barrier, the Add-on section connects to an existing Starter section and adds 8’ of protection. The Add-on can also be installed to create a corner thanks to the corner clamps sold separately.
How to install the Delta Prevention’s social distancing barrier?
Our social distancing barrier are installed quickly and with a minimum of tools. The Starter section installs in 10 minutes and the Add-on section installs in less than 6 minutes.
- First, place the bases at 10’ from each other and insert the sleeves which will be used to receive the structure. Secure the sleeve using the lock-pin.
- The 2 longest pipes will be the top and bottom pipes. They slip into the hems of the PVC caneva.
- The structure is assembled with the corresponding junctions at each corner.
- Once assembled on the ground, the structure must be placed on the base’s sleeves.
Why choose Delta Prevention’s social distancing barrier ?
- Heavy-duty and extremely safe
- Versatile and reusable
- Can be added-to for future needs
- Made in Canada
Our social distancing partitions are in stock and can ship quickly. Contact us now to make your workplace safer.